- The thermal camera belongs to non-contact temperature measurement, and the distance is longer than that of forehead thermometer(up to 1 m), which can effectively prevent medical staff from contacting potential patients and ensure the safety of medical staff;
- The speed of temperature measurement is faster, the detection efficiency is effectively improved, and the passing speed of personnel is improved;
- The image temperature measurement method is more intuitive, and the abnormal personnel can be took photos for convenient recording.
UNV TIC500 is world leading multi-target automatic thermal temperature measurement and screening system. The system can be easily installed in lobbies, hallways and other key access points to help businesses, institutions to create a safer environment for their workforce, customers, members and patrons. It can be up and running in minutes without any special equipment or training.
- Key features
- Reviews (0)
Automatic thermal temperature measurement and screening system can quickly and widely measure the body temperature of the crowd through non-contact temperature measurement, screen out the individuals with abnormal fever in real time. The medical staff can use the thermometer to retest immediately after locking the suspected target to ensure that no fever personnel are missed, which is especially suitable for prevention and control of epidemic situation in the traffic intensive areas such as airports, railway stations, subway stations, hospitals, government agencies, schools, shopping malls, large factories, office.
- Resolution 384 × 288, high sensitivity detector
- Highest temperature cross cursor positioning
- Support point, line and rectangle temperature measurement modes
- Support temperature abnormal alarm function
- Support automatic capture of moving face targets
- Support wearing a mask to identify the face area to avoid false alarms from non-face high temperature objects
|Angle of view(H)||50°|
|Angle of view(V)||37°|
|Visible light module||Resolution||≥5 MP|
|Accuracy of temperature measurement||Temperature measurement range||+28℃~+42℃|
|Accuracy||≤ 0.4℃ (without blackbody), ≤ 0.3℃ (with blackbody)|